Carseldine Village is looking forward to welcoming its newest villager, you! Available below are the design guidelines, and supporting documents, which will assist with the buying process of your new home.
Design guidelines have been prepared to promote the importance of innovation: well-designed built form with quality streetscapes and energy efficient homes allowing for modern urban living at Carseldine Village.
Therefore, these design guidelines:
- May be amended occasionally, to reflect changes in design and building trends and/or amendments to legislation affecting building approval.
- Form a part of your land sales contract and approval must be sought in addition to, and not in lieu of other statutory requirements. EDQ encourages individuality and innovation in design and may, with individual merit, approve designs which do not comply. Interpretation of the provisions of the design guidelines is at the absolute discretion of EDQ. If the design guidelines are missing from a contract, the current version will apply by default.
- Building and/or landscaping work must be constructed/carried out in accordance with the design guidelines written approval, approved plans and any special conditions. EDQ reserves the right to request evidence from the buyer/builder demonstrating compliance with these guidelines.
- Registered Survey Plan: SP311875
- PDA development approval for the overall masterplan
- PDA development approval for Stage 1
- Plan of subdivision
- Disclosure Plans
- Allotment Information Diagrams
- Plan of Development Residential Lots
- Acoustic Assessment Report
- Bushfire Assessment and Management Plan
- Addendum to radiant heat exposure modelling letter