Movie night a community success
The Carseldine Village Movie Night was held on 29th May. It was such a fun night with:
- An open-air movie screening of Dolittle.
- Market stalls by Dimension Point •, Made By Me Designs, LLC, Relish The Taste, Graceful Lights
- Food trucks by Roam’In Pizza-Woodfired Pizza, Walkway to Ceylon, Doughnut Dreams, Samurai Kitchen
- A jumping castle by Brisbane Castle Hire – Jumping Castle Hire Brisbane.
- Live music by the Aspley State High School music program.
- Extended open hours of the CV Sales Office (open until 6pm).
The event was attended by local community members and some of our Stage 1 buyers. It was great to see such a great turn out on what was a cool night.